What we talk about when we talk about love

What we talk about when we talk about love

Invariably of the circles you and I frequent, the situations we stumble upon, the indolent and the stuffy,the fools and dreamers, floaters and vagabonds, the grandious and pompous, we manage to deceive and inexorably fall in love.

And if you knew anythings of what you ought to know, you wouldn't drop your eyelids down upon your eye caves, and slouch down folding upon yourself, when the shape of my mouth forms a C, and the other letters come tumbling out, when i say Conrad and sigh, and measure the weight of their gazes, cause invariably you know when we have exhausted all suitable subjects, or at least pretended to, we will inexorably talk about love.

eM

Paper Moon
Re: What we talk about when we talk about love

After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done

love is like that. After I judge you, your car, your family and eventually your thoughts, and you do the same thing (well you don't judge my car but my boobs) we will talk about love. And nothing will be done actually, it will be just that, TALK!

pfff love, who the hell made that up? :rolleyes:

Kordelja

Valoris scriptorum

Oh, we made it up, cos we can't make it all by ourselves.

Jemi, te mishte, themi qe kemi lindur vetem e do vdesim vetem duke injoruar gjithe ate segmentin e gjate e te jetuar ndergjegjshmerisht ndermjet lindjes dhe lamtumires se perjetshme.Lindim nga dashuria per jeten dhe kerkojme t'i japim kuptim jetes duke kerkuar pakez dashuri, ashtu jeta behet e bukur (mbetet iluzive dhe ne idealiste te pandreqshem).

...ose lexojme shume prralla dhe libra...e jemi enderrimtare...uf

P.s.Tere punet e bukura per dreq behen ne DY, kercehet ne dy, puthesh ne dy, te lindesh nje jete duhen dy, dy dy dy dy...

Ema

Goddes

...me duket se flasim per veten /pf/images/graemlins/frown.gif !

Blendi

Primus registratum

Conrad as in "Simple People"? So gray a book, so dark a place I read it at.

I've got something inside that i thing is prescious but I have no ******* idea what to do with it. So, it's rotting.

drops^of^enigma

Primus registratum

Love?
Don't talk to me about love.
You can't talk about love.

You can talk about people, interrelating.
about events, which report made you feel one
way or another
about places you've been,
and liked or not.
but don't talk to me about love.
You can't talk about love.
Once, you had a love.
It made you feel better than before.
And after, you felt worse than ever.

Sure, talk to me about what she said,
what he did.
talk to me about the red,
the blue,
the tears(your first)
the screaming(you had it in you)
talk to me about how, later,
you flinched.
about how the next one
wasn't so strong,
it wasn't so fierce,
it wasn't so real.
It was scary.

Talk to me about fear.
But don't talk to me about love.
I hate talking about love.

Who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure.

TDSH

Primus registratum

a friend of mine asked me today:

"what if i love someone so bad it hurts? and i dont want to feel this
how do i stop loving someone? "

i thought to myself and tried to reply:
Love and pain are holding each other's hands.
Why would you want to discontinue loving someone ?
Wouldn’t you be a mediocre if you gave up on something just because it aches ?
Something...it’s not just something we're talking about love here.

But what do we talk about when we talk about love huh ?

We don’t know.
I think humans aren’t equipped to know the real meaning of love. I'm attesting it myself right now. No offence, I’m just an observer, and that's what I see.

I love means I will love, and someone who is willing to love should also be willing to hurt for it.
do you know why love doesn’t last for ever ?
Because it hurts so damn much, and we are frightened of soreness.

It's ok to fear, cowardeness is not.

Do not expect to find winged and everlasting love if your not willing to take the risk.

Life hurts, so does love.

Ema

Goddes

Nuk flas!

P.s:Dita e se vertetes eshte nje here ne vit! :wink:

Blendi

Primus registratum

Sidoqofte, nuk ka drejtesi ne bote!!!!!
tatoo.jpg

You see, and you dear, you rambunctious spirit with the watery gaze that pours into me like nectar from the gods, you know when i start my sentences with you see. So you see, when we were done and nothing of substance was said, we laid our backs into the wooden ribs of our chairs, and contemplated telling the truth as we were living it. Truth however has a way of squeezing your guts and holding you prisoner into you own self, and I couldn’t escape my truth in that moment, thus I borrowed someone elses, cause you know, other peoples truths roll off your tongue. And this Follows...

How they found themselves alone is not a mystery. It was one of those banausic accidents that happen every so often to each of us, with or without the purposeful intent of shaking our consciousness. It’s simple! She was declared prisoner of the car, and he left the others to keep her company. They rolled their seats back and laid in silence and she waited for him to spit bland sex jokes as others before and sadly after him, but he didn’t budge. And it was then that both of them got scared. Many eternities passed with them immobilized, as they heard their breathing getting slower and quieter, and kaleidoscopic constellations sat on the edge of their eyes. And when she felt her limbs staring to tremble he murmured softly :”What do you think about love?”. And she recited him a well polished, seemingly immaculate speech of technicalities, of sour grapes and cynic thinking. He didn’t buy it and for the first time neither did she. And it was then in a feeble attempt to defy the uncontrollable inside her that she decided not to love him. And many more eternities passed while their gazes intertwined, and thoughts hanged their heavy heads in the space between their bodies. And he talked of Hemingway and the steaming sand in the beaches of Cuba , and she talked of Pink Floyd and the polished grovel stones in the beaches of Glouster. And it was then that he decided to love her. And many eternities passed . He told everyone of her silky hair, and knobby fingers, the way she bit the corner of her lip and lay down her lashes. She told no one of him, not even herself. They saw each other frequently in lonely gatherings, but never met each other again. He told everyone of her silky hair, but alas she had long ago decided not to love him.

alinos

Forumium maestatis

...pain. They should call it pain. I suppose they meant it like that when love was invented, but pain came before, so it got the name as well. Thus they had to find another word for this other more ellaborated and more sophisticated kind of sufference.

*I just realised that all my e-mails started with I suppose... /pf/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kordelja

Valoris scriptorum

Pain, if all you feel in that precise moment is only pain.....but do not think so...c'me thua per zbrazetine.....per...varja.

S'desha me u nxef sot!

alinos

Forumium maestatis

Emptiness is dull, pain hurts, ... gives me no sustainable reason!
S'kam ku ta var, me mbet po mua :shrug:

Kordelja

Valoris scriptorum

....how do you fill it up, tell me I may need to know.

alinos

Forumium maestatis

Challenge!

Challenges do take a considerable time, and it comes a moment you would beg for some empty spaces in order to put the so much you've got, cos it is pouring out of you and you don't want to lose a single drop.
I cannot teach you Ribbon, you have to go along your own path and clean up your own thorns. It might be painful, it is going to be painful, but in the end you will owe gratitude only to yourself, for better or worse.
And trust me when I say, there is no better feeling than being free of debts, especially to yourself...

Kordelja

Valoris scriptorum

Sfida, ah po, Donkishoti me mullinjte e eres, apo Zhan d'ark, oh jo Bonaparti...sounds tempteting to challange ourselves, stains can not be taken way...

Dikush e kishte firme: Kujtimi eshte nje menyre per tu takuar!

alinos

Forumium maestatis

Fillimisht postuar nga Kordelja:
[qb] Sfida, ah po, Donkishoti me mullinjte e eres, apo Zhan d'ark, oh jo Bonaparti...sounds tempteting to challange ourselves...[/qb]
Un s'thash te hiqje dore nga seksi mi! S'ke pse e frustro veten aq shume :devil: :tipsy:

Gjella me kripe, kripa me karar /pf/images/graemlins/laugh.gif