Gjera mbi Shqiperine e shqiptaret

glaukus

Primus registratum
Re: Gjera mbi Shqiperine e shqiptaret

Dy targa makinash nga koha e komunizmit.

albTargemakinPolicie.jpg

AlbaniaOldStyleLicensePlateWithStar.jpg

carger79

Primus registratum

me te vertete shume interesante ,shume te bukura komplimente /pf/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /pf/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /pf/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

glaukus

Primus registratum

Falemnderit Milan_ac.

Vazhdojme.
Po i sjell ketu nga forumi ballkanik. Ata qe dine anglisht do kenaqen se jane shume gjera interesante.

Dy targa makinash te bera vete, dhe nje ...

LicensePlateofAlbania.jpg

Kosova-targemakine.jpg

Car grille enameled metal badge
albflagCARGRILLEENAMELEDMETALBADGE.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Traditional Albanian cardigan

[citim]
Traditional stitch patterns from Albania are used together in this cardigan. Luxurious yarns of wool/flax and wool/mohair/silk blends make this a treat to knit. The sweater is knit in the round and steeked.[/citim]

albaniancardigantraditional-.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Disa ullinj te mocem ne Kruje.
Thuhet se disa jane qe nga koha e Skenderbeut, i cili u vuri kusht cifteve te reja qe martoheshin: mbillni disa rrenje ullinj.

albulliivjeter.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Kuvendi shqiptar

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Citim:</font><hr />
Kuvend (literally means conversation) is best translated as convention. The kuvend was a form of exercising one's power in regard to community decisions that might affect one's family or self.
The kuvend derives from ancient times, however, what kept it alive for the last 500 years was the refusal of Northern Albanians to accept the legal system provided by the Ottoman Empire.
Kuvend's most important contribution to the Albanian Heritage is thousands of years of the Albanians assembling to change, manipulate and improve the Canon of Albania, especially its two more advanced versions, The Canon of Mountains in Malsia e Madhe, Rugova, Gjakova and Canon of Lek Dukagjini in Mirdita, Zadrima, Dukagjini. The Kuvend ended with the Independence of Albania from the Ottoman Empire in 1912. Since then the Kuvend happens at the Palace of Kuvendi Popullor (The Palace of People's Convention) the equivalent of the congress.

[/ QUOTE ]

kuvend-lidhjaePrizrenit.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Bualli shqiptar

http://www.tiho-hannover.de/einricht/zucht/eaap/descript/1035.htm

International breed name: Albanian Buffalo

Local breed name: Buffle, Bubalis

Breed status: acknowleged

Group of similar breeds: not defined

Main location: west, central Albania

Breed society: Director Animal Production Dept. Ministry of Agriculture and Food.

Origin and development:
Asian Buffalo; imports from Local (Syria, Iran), Local (Turkey)

External characteristics:
Coat colour:
- Unicoloured: black
- Multicoloured: red, brown
- Special characteristics: spots on head
Skin colour: pink
Typical number of horns (males, females): 2, 2
Adult animals (males/females): Withers height: 165 / 155 cm; Live weight: 900 / 450 kg;
Visible traits: fat tail (subcutaneous fat)

Additional characteristics:
Main use: (1) milk, (2) tractive power, (3) meat
Special abilities/adaptations: cheese, milk; humid zone, vegetable; good adapted to difficult conditions

Typical management conditions:
Type: transhumant; Housing: total housing; Feeding: grazing and fodder

Conservation activities:
Conservation of breed by reproducing herds or animals:
Activities still exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

buffalo-alb.gif

- www.4to40.com/earth/geography/htm/mammalsindex.asp?counter=25 -

glaukus

Primus registratum

Gjeli i Beratit

www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGA/Berat/BRKBerat.html

This breed, which originated in Albania and Yugoslavia, is named after the town of Berat in Albania. It is a long-crower with a bass voice and a crow lasting up to 15 seconds.

This white bird has long legs and a long neck. It is squirrel-tailed with a rose comb, red eyes, yellowish green legs and feet and a yellow beak. It must be pure white -- no spotting is allowed. The roosters weigh 3-3.5 kg and the hens 2-2.5. Chicks are yellow with yellow legs. The hens are nonsitters and produce 80-100 eggs per year.

[/ QUOTE ]

gjelBerati2.jpg

- albwatch -

beratiigdhendur.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Avioni amerikan ne kalane e Gjirokastres

gjirokasteravioni1950s-komunizmi.jpg

Përgatiti për NY Times: Wallace Schroeder
1 Maj, 2004

Kështjellat e vendit janë racë tjetër. Disa, si kështjella e madhe e Beratit, kishin filluar në kohët Bizantine dhe eventualisht qarkonin një qytet të vogël; të tjerat si kalaja kompakte në gjirin e Porto Palermo, datojnë fillimin e shekullit të 19-të. Të paktën njëra, në akropolin e Gjirokastrës, ishte në përdorim deri vonë vitit 1930 si burg; tashmë është muzeum që përmban një të njohur si aeroplan spiun Amerikan rrëzuar në 1950 dhe një koleksion të fuqishëm armatimesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Foto e gushtit 2004

avionigjirokaster-Fotoemarrenegusht.jpg

Lockheed T-33 reconnaissance plane forced down in December, 1957 in Gjirokastra, Albania

Gjirokastra_US_airplane.jpg

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Nje avion dykrahesh ( me emrin "Royal Albanians") qe mori pjese ne garen e famshme te pervitshme ne Rino, Nevada, SHBA, para ca vitesh.

www.airrace.org/indexJS.php

biplanealbaniansrenoairracestaxing.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Pallati Albanija (Shqiperia) ne Beograd te Serbise.
Dikur quhej kafene Shqiperia.

Kneza Mihaila no. 4-6. - Contruction was completed in 1938 to the designs of Miladin Prljeviæ (b. Ulice 1900) and Branko Bon (b. Krk 1912). For a long time after the Second World War, this was the highest building in the city and a dominant feature of the skyline on the Belgrade ridge. It is still today a reference point for the entire stretch of street between Terazije and Slavija.

- - -

At the end of the XIX and beginning of the XX century, Terazije was the center of social life of Belgrade. The most important hotels, restaurants and shops were located here. Of the important buildings which used to be or still are at Terazije, the "Pariz" Hotel should be mentioned. It was built about 1870 at the place where the "Bezistan" is today. It was demolished during the reconstruction of the square in 1948. The "Kod Zlatnog Krsta" cafe, where the first film was shown on June 6, 1896, was at the place of today' "Dušanov Grad". The old "Kasina" Hotel, built around 1860, was next to the "Pariz" Hotel. At this hotel, in 1918 the National Assembly of Serbia held its meetings for a while. The plays of the National Theatre have been performed here until 1920. The present "Kasina" Hotel was built at the same place in 1922. On this side of Terazije, between the world wars, there were the "Takovo" restaurant and cinema. I danas je na Terazijama hotel "Moskva", sagraðen 1906 u stilu secesije.

In 1936, on the foundations of the old hotel, the new "Balkan" Hotel was built. On the site of a small "Albania" cafe, a palace of the same name was constructed in 1938. The building in which the "Balkan" cinema is today, and in which the "Šiškova kafana" used to be, was finished just before World War II. Terazije acquired its definitive form during its last reconstruction in 1947, when its flower beds, fountain and tram-lines were all removed. In the memory of the five patriots hanged by German fascists at Terazije on August 17, 1941, a monument was erected in 1983 at the corner of Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra and Terazije.

Tourist Information Office Belgrade
Palace "Albania" (Terazije)
Pedestrian Passage
11000 Belgrade
Serbia
Tel: (+381-11) 635343, 635622
Tel: (+381-11) 601555 airport
Tel: (+381-11) 3612732 railway station
Fax: (+381-11) 635343

[/ QUOTE ]

Kafe Shqiperia, viti 1933

kafeAlbanijambitecilenungritndertes.jpg

Sot

pallatiAlbanijaBeograd.jpg

http://www.yugouk.co.uk/art.php

http://www.suc.org/yugoslavia/belgrade/gallery/html/albania.html

http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~jagg_me/Beograd%20Nekada.htm

glaukus

Primus registratum

Nje luftetar shqiptar i shek. 19

albanianfighter.jpg

[ ]

USS Albenien

SS_Albanien.jpg

[ ]

Nje pamje nga Tirana e vjeter.
Foto e 1938-s.

superTirana1938-LandsandPeoples-Gro.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Disa shtepi karakteristike shqiptare

Konak Elbasani

supershot-Elbasan-Konak.jpg

[ ]

Shtepia e Zekajve - GJIROKASTER

GJC_ZEKA-zekatehouse1.jpg

111albania_zekate_house.jpg

[ ]

Tjeter shtepi gjirokastrite

supershotGjirokastra.jpg

[ ]

Ne muzeun etnografik te Krujes

1super-muzeuetnografikKruje.jpg

glaukus

Primus registratum

Paketa cigaresh te prodhuara nga fabrika e duhan-cigareve "Telat Noga" ne Durres.

supershot-noga-DSDurrsSpecialmefilt.jpg

[ ]

supershotnoga-Illyria1.jpg

SUPERSHOTNOGA-illyria.jpg

andrea 123

Primus registratum

I saw that most of the articles were in english so I'm writing in english too. I found what you had posted really interesting but I am more interested if you can find anything about Kanina, I mean photos and interesting, rare things. Or even a lot of information.