Truths

Have you seen the truth
how it becomes your skin
have you seen the truth
how it becomes your sin...

^^MIA^^

Forumium maestatis
Re: Truths

Per ke te vertete po flasim? Per ate te vertete qe me del perpara sa here hap e mbyll syte dhe skam si e vras? Per ate te vertete qe me dhemb me shume se cdo gje tjeter ne jeten time?
Cfare te vertete ti tregoj enderrave te mia per ty? Si tja mbush vetes mendjen se gjithcka mori fund...thjesht mori fund? Si ta zhduk gjithe kte dhimbje qe me mbyt...e verteta e leshit!!!

Danae

Primus registratum

I wish you could see, and have an idea that it is not a pleasent lesson to learn and use, it is not a skill for surviving. I wish you could see that it is not something to be proud of. I wish we could have this chat live together, we won't be together longer than a few months, and I really need you, not to express even one word that will hurt your proud, but just to be aware and give me a sign that you believe me.
I don't want to be prisoned in those moments with those people and I just want us to be beyond all those primitive behaviors, don't know if we'll move steps on but this is my last step toward alone.

gurax

Pan ignoramus

Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
<span style="font-style: italic">- Winston Churchill -</span>

alinos

Forumium maestatis

The basis of shame is not some personal mistake of ours, but the ignominy, the humiliation we feel that we must be what we are without any choice in the matter, and that this humiliation is seen by everyone.

Milan Kundera, Immortality

T[]

Forumium praecox

It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.

George Bernard Shaw

hello my old friends